Monday, November 19, 2012

You know you're in University when...


So last night I made the big mistake of flipping through the channels at 5 pm which is apparently the perfect time for EVERY single channel to tell their viewers current events happening within their general area and even all over the world. This phenomenon better known as the “evening news” caught my attention because it made me go through a whole range of emotions in just 15 minutes. Most of these emotions were sad or angry and I thought to myself “no wonder everybody’s depressed these days, the news SUCKS.”

That really has nothing to do with my blog; I just wanted to tell you guys how I felt about life.

Anyway, to brighten up all your Monday’s I’m going to do a fun list about how you know when you’re in University. There really is no introduction needed for this so let’s just get right into.

  • Weekends start on a Thursday for you… (Dang art students).

  •   Sleeping before 4 am is a waste of a night.
  
  • You know the store hours of all the fast food restaurants on or near your campus.
  
  •  Your breakfast isn’t complete without something with caffeine in it.
  
  • You tell people all week that you have to study for a test on the Friday just so you can avoid them because we all know you aren't studying until Thursday.
   
  •   The weight you’ve gained is “all muscle” because you go to the gym once a week.
   
  • Procrastination is a form of art. Beautiful, wonderful, timeless art.
   
  •  You know you’re at UTSC when the library is louder than the halls, the marketplace and probably the gym.
   
  •  You’ll wait 10 minutes for an elevator because the stairs are just too much work.
  
  • Naps are a necessity. 

Let's keep this thing going, just list as many "you know you're in University when..." statements in the comments section below!

By the way, if there’s something new on campus or anything at all that you want me to write about, just let me know. I’ll be sure to take everything into consideration.

Until next week,

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Don't forget to join and FOLLOW our blog. :)